This company is part of a globally operating group. In large-scaled international projects, they support their customers with an unique mix of own software, project management methodology, and a highly specialised team.
Become part of this journey and shape the digital future!
- Advising on strategy development and operational implementation of their Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems as part of the IAM team
- Creation or review of requirements for IAM from various perspectives of IT security, data protection, auditing, etc.
- Defining necessary IAM-related requirements that need to be met by existing and new IT services, such as on-boarding/off-boarding of internal and external users, administrators, software engineers, etc.
- Further development of the IAM portfolio (methods, tools and best practices)
- Updating and further development of the E&P IAM list of IAM controls
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of (business) computer science, IT security or a comparable field, or you have a comparable technical education and relevant professional experience.
- You have several years of experience as an IAM Consultant, preferably with One Identity Manager and bring experience with MS SQL Server and programming in .NET and Powershell.
- Basic experience in programming with web frameworks (e.g. AngularJS), administration of directory services (AD, LDAP) is an advantage.
- Additional tool knowledge in the area of IAM, Privileged Accounts (Safeguard, CyberArk, BeyondTrust), authentication methods (MFA, OneLogin) would be a plus.
- You are a team player, meet challenges with a high level of commitment and bring a high level of dedication.
- Business fluency in German and English
- You are solution-oriented, resilient and work independently within the team. You can quickly put yourself in the customer’s shoes and understand their requirements. You are convincing, enjoy new challenges, are interested in exploring new areas and like to take on responsibility.